2812 Highway 2, Shubenacadie
Nova Scotia, B0N 2H0
Monday, June 1, 2020
Saturday, May 30, 2020
Friday, May 22, 2020
Thursday, May 21, 2020
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Sunday, May 17, 2020
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Monday, May 11, 2020
Sunday, May 10, 2020
link to Sunday may 31 church service recOrding:
notice for our client families -updated May 31, 2020
Here at Ettinger Funeral Home, the health and safety of the families we serve and our employees are our top priorities. We have worked and will continue to operate within the confines of the law to facilitate services for bereaved families during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will continue to offer 24 hour service to our client families and will maintain regular office hours.
-We will need to limit the number of attendees at funeral arrangement conferences to 4. Additional members will be able to participate via phone or videoconference.
- -With a 15 person limit on gatherings, visitations and funeral services will not be able to happen in a usual way at this time. We will be able to have private services and visitations
- -We offer live video-streaming of visitations and funeral services in our facility and have the capability to stream offsite in churches or cemeteries. Additionally, these events will be recorded and can be viewed at a later date
- -Postponement of services may be the best option for families at this time. The government is discouraging gatherings in an attempt to limit the spread of the virus and we support this effort.
- -Whatever you choose, to celebrate the life of your loved one now using technology or to postpone services and mark the passing at a later date, we are here for you.
We want to assure you that the Ettinger Funeral Home team is taking proactive measures to help prevent the spread of any potential illness.
Please know that our funeral directors will advocate for families to have the type of services they prefer, while considering their health and safety, along with the well-being of the public as a whole.
• We use strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols to cleanse our facilities after each service with particular attention paid to “high-touch” items.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public areas.
• Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses.
• Employees who exhibit cold or flu-like symptoms have been instructed to stay home from work.
• We request that guests who are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath or have been in contact with or have recently traveled to any of the affected countries refrain from visiting Ettinger Funeral Home at this time.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 902 758-3259
Al MacLeod and Staff